Pay per booking
If a renter has requested to cancel a booking, you'll need to process this online. This helps make sure your calendar is kept up to date, and the renter can be refunded, depending on your cancellation policy.
To cancel a booking:
- Head to your 'My House Details' page and select 'View all enquiries/bookings'.
- Select 'Manage this booking' at the bottom of the relevant booking.
- Select 'Cancel' under 'Make booking modifications', then select 'Continue'.
- You can choose to waive your cancellation policy (if applicable), by ticking the box.
- Enter a reason, then select 'Continue'.
Once the cancellation is confirmed, we'll email the renter to let them know. Any refunds are processed within a few business days.
Pay per house
To cancel a 'pay per house' booking, you'll just need to come to an agreement with your guest. You can arrange any payments or refund with them directly to their bank account. Their contact details can be found on your 'Enquiries' page.
Remember to free up the dates in your Booking calendar if the property is now available.
If you're a renter and want to cancel your stay – we can help.