If you're looking for tips to get the most out of your listing – check out our guide.
To get started, select 'List my house', from the navigation bar at the top of the site.
Give your property a title and description to really sell it to potential holidaymakers. Guests can search by keyword, so be sure to mention features that they'll be searching for.
- Alternate email – allows booking enquiries to be send to a secondary email address.
- Ask for – the name of the person who will greet your guests. Only if this is different to the name on the account.
- Choose who's allowed to stay, and what's provided.
You can set your rates based on time of year, and the number of nights. For example, you can set a nightly, weekly, and weekend rate.
To choose your own dates for stay rates, select 'Add custom date range'. You'll be able to choose the start and end date for the rate period, and choose the rates as normal.
If you want to offer a monthly rate, you can include this in the 'Comments' section.
This section is great for important info relating to rates, charges, or any guest requirements (such as My Vaccine Pass).
For 'Pay per house' listings, we recommend specifying:
- Cleaning or linen charges.
- Cancellation policies.
- Any other fees.
After filling out the details for your property, you can upload up to 30 photos:
- Select 'Upload photos'.
- Choose the photos from your device.
- Once they've loaded, you can choose your main photo, and add a caption.
- When you're done, select 'Continue'.
Choose whether you want a 'Pay per house', or 'Pay per booking' listing, then choose the listing tier. Learn more about listing types and fees.
All listings shown on our site are approved by the Trade Me Trust & Safety team. We’ll email as soon as your listing is approved and is live on-site
Once a listing is approved, you can list other listings and these don’t require approval.
All international listings must be approved by the Trade Me Trust & Safety team.